A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sukumaran Ramaswami:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sukumaran Ramaswami is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sukumaran Ramaswami, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ramaswami graduated from Universidade Federal Do Rio Grande Do Sul, Porto Alegre. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Ramaswami has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Munroe Regional Medical Center
- Ocala Regional Medical Center
- West Marion Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sukumaran Ramaswami MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sukumaran Ramaswami practice?
- Dr. Sukumaran Ramaswami has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sukumaran Ramaswami practices Internal Medicine near Ocala, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Dunnellon, FL.
See Ocala Internists.