Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Sulabha Dange
Dr. Sulabha Dange, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Dayton, OH, with another office in Dayton, OH. She has 33 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Dange is affiliated with Kettering Medical Center, Khn - Kettering Medical Center - Sycamore and Fort Hamilton Hospital. Dr. Dange has received 3 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Sulabha Dange has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Sulabha Dange is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Dayton, OH.
Dr. Tushar Shah
Cardiovascular Disease, Hospitalist, Internal Medicine
Dayton, OH 0 mi22
Dr. Raja Nazir
Interventional Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, Internal Medicine
Dayton, OH 0 mi27
Dr. M Reddy
Interventional Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Dayton, OH 0 mi24