A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sulafa Roumayah-Elia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sulafa Roumayah-Elia, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Roumayah-Elia graduated from University Of Mosul.
Dr. Roumayah-Elia has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sulafa E Roumayah-Elia MD is a female Pediatrician, has 45 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Sulafa E. Roumayah-Elia practice?
- Dr. Sulafa Roumayah-Elia has 4 office locations.
Dr. Sulafa Roumayah-Elia practices Pediatrics near Royal Oak, MI.
See Royal Oak Pediatricians.