A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sulafa Roumayah-Elia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sulafa Roumayah-Elia, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Roumayah-Elia graduated from University Of Mosul.More Education & Awards
Dr. Roumayah-Elia has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Roumayah-Elia accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 3 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Priority Health - 6 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 6 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Sulafa E. Roumayah-Elia practice?
Dr. Sulafa Roumayah-Elia practices Pediatrics near Royal Oak, MI.
See Royal Oak Pediatricians.