Internists
Video profile
611 Stroud Blvd
Suite 100B
Stroudsburg, PA 18360
Locations and availability (1)

3.0

|  ruined life.  |  show details
Feb 17th, 2014

I would not refer anyone to this doctor. I had the misfortune of having to go as a requirement for a work comp case. If you should find yourself in the same situation I would say that you should insist on going to a different doctor.If you cant. remember she will be paid by the insurer of your employer or personal disability insurance carrier. She documented that she had done an assessment and never did one She had asked me a series of questions. Such as can you sit for 30 minutes. can i lift 25lbs. I replied honestly that i can sometimes sit longer but it causes severe back pain and increase neuropathy pain and often i have to lay down during the day just to relieve the pain. she omitted the latter part of my answers and other information documented by doctors. she asked if i can use a computer for the same amount of time I again answered honestly that after that much time my hands go numb and the pain becomes unbearable. She manipulated answers she asked to fit what the insurance company wanted to hear by leaving out what happens when I do these things. For every question she asked she left out the resulting pain that accompanied the task. Her actions were very unethical if not illegal. She told them that I can return to a job that is sedatery in nature and I need a 5 minute break every 30minutes. I dont know if such a job exists. She omitted any information that she had gotten from me and other medical records sent to her from my doctors and medical facilities that would have shown my true condition.She contradicted every thing other doctors had said. If you do have to see this doctor for similar reasons i recommend that you bring with you a witness and a tape recorder to keep for your personal records and what will be needed for what will certainly be a denial of benefits you may be receiving. You can have ten reputable doctors give honest diagnosis backed by testing and all she has to do is say other wise for your benefits to be denied. and she will.

|  patient  |  show details
by Clara Bryant on Feb 20th, 2013

I am thankful to have her as my primary care and for my children

|  show details
Feb 15th, 2013

Dr. De is the best! I have searched long and hard for a doctor who is knowledgeable, kind, and patient and whose office doesn't treat you like another number. She is knowledgeable and I chose her also because of her specialty as an Internist. I especially like that she listens to everything you have to say and all of your concerns. Together with her experience, best practices, and active research, she has guided me and so far has been extremely accurate and wonderful. She works with her husband and they back each other up. Her staff and the way they operate their practice is very professional and courteous. I can't say enough to recommend either of them to anyone who needs a primary family physician. Thank you!