Learn more about Dr. Sulagna Saitta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sulagna Saitta is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Saitta
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Saitta Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sulagna Saitta, MD is board certified in Clinical Genetics (M.D.) and Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Chromosome Deletion
- Craniofacial Abnormalities
- DiGeorge Syndrome
- Multiple Abnormalities
Education & Awards
Dr. Saitta graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Saitta has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sulagna Chakraborty Saitta MD is a female Medical Geneticist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Clinical Genetics, and M.D..
- Where does Dr. Sulagna C. Saitta practice?
- Dr. Sulagna Saitta has 3 office locations.
Dr. Sulagna Saitta practices Pediatrics, Clinical Genetics, and M.D. near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Los Angeles, CA.
See Philadelphia Pediatricians and Philadelphia Geneticists.