Learn more about Dr. Sulagna Saitta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sulagna Saitta is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Saitta
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Saitta Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sulagna Saitta, MD is board certified in Clinical Genetics (M.D.) and Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Chromosome Deletion
- Craniofacial Abnormalities
- DiGeorge Syndrome
- Multiple Abnormalities
Education & Awards
Dr. Saitta graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Saitta has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sulagna Chakraborty Saitta MD is a female Medical Geneticist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Clinical Genetics, and M.D..
- Where does Dr. Sulagna C. Saitta practice?
- Dr. Sulagna Saitta has 3 office locations.
Dr. Sulagna Saitta practices Pediatrics, Clinical Genetics, and M.D. near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Los Angeles, CA.
See Philadelphia Pediatricians and Philadelphia Geneticists.