Learn more about Dr. Suleena Kalra:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Suleena Kalra is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kalra
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Kalra Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Suleena Kalra, MD, MSCE is board certified in Reproductive Endocrinology.
- She has special expertise in 19 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Estrogen Replacement Therapy
- Female Infertility
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- Hysteroscopic Surgery
- In Vitro Fertilization (IVF)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Menstruation Disturbances
- Miscarriage (Spontaneous)
- Ovulation Induction
- Premature Ovarian Failure
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kalra graduated from Albany Medical College. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Kalra has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Hospital of the University of PA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Suleena Kansal Kalra MD and MSCE is a female Reproductive Endorinologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Reproductive Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Suleena K. Kalra practice?
- Dr. Suleena Kalra has 1 office location.
Dr. Suleena Kalra practices Reproductive Endocrinology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Endocrinologists.