A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Suleena Kalra:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Suleena Kalra is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kalra
Osteoporosis Patient Education Learn about osteoporosis and ways to prevent bone density loss, as well as uncontrollable risks.Before Visiting Dr. Kalra Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Suleena Kalra, MD, MSCE is board certified in Reproductive Endocrinology.
- She has special expertise in 19 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Estrogen Replacement Therapy
- Female Infertility
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- Hysteroscopic Surgery
- In Vitro Fertilization (IVF)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Menstruation Disturbances
- Miscarriage (Spontaneous)
- Ovulation Induction
- Premature Ovarian Failure
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kalra graduated from Albany Medical College. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Kalra has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Hospital of the University of PA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Suleena Kansal Kalra MD and MSCE is a female Reproductive Endorinologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Reproductive Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Suleena K. Kalra practice?
- Dr. Suleena Kalra has 1 office location.
Dr. Suleena Kalra practices Reproductive Endocrinology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Obstetricians & Gynecologists.