A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Suleena Kalra:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Suleena Kalra is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Suleena Kalra, MD, MSCE is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- She has special expertise in 19 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Estrogen Replacement Therapy
- Female Infertility
- Hot Flashes
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- Hysteroscopic Surgery
- In Vitro Fertilization (IVF)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Menstruation Disturbances
- Miscarriage (Spontaneous)
- Ovulation Induction
- Premature Ovarian Failure
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kalra graduated from Albany Medical College. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Kalra has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kalra accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 18 plans
- Cigna - 26 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Suleena K. Kalra practice?
Dr. Suleena Kalra practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Reproductive Endocrinology, and Gynecology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Radnor, PA.
See Philadelphia Obstetricians & Gynecologists.