Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Suleika Michel
Dr. Suleika Michel, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Annapolis, MD, with another office in Glen Burnie, MD. She has 22 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology and Critical Care Medicine. Dr. Michel is affiliated with Anne Arundel Medical Center, Prince George's Hospital Center and Baltimore Washington Medical Center. Dr. Michel has received 1 award. She speaks English.
Dr. Suleika Michel has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment...
- Critical Care Medicine
Also sometimes referred to as intensivists, critical care specialists are physicians with specialized training in the diagnosis and management of life-threatening conditions. Some of these conditions affect vital organs like the heart and lungs,...
Dr. Suleika Michel is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Annapolis, MD.
Dr. Adil Degani
Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease
Annapolis, MD 0.01 mi12
Dr. Kanak Patel
Critical Care Medicine, Internal Medicine
Annapolis, MD 0.01 mi8
Dr. Ifeyinwa Stitt
Obstetrics and Gynecology, Gynecology, Obstetrics
Annapolis, MD 0.01 mi12