A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Suleiman Daifallah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Suleiman Daifallah is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Daifallah graduated from Al-Mustansiriya University College of Medicine.
Dr. Daifallah has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Suleiman Daifallah MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Suleiman Daifallah practice?
- Dr. Suleiman Daifallah has 3 office locations.
Dr. Suleiman Daifallah practices Internal Medicine near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Dearborn Heights, MI.
See Detroit Internists.