A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Suleiman Momany:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Suleiman Momany, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
Education & Awards
Dr. Momany graduated from University Of Jordan, Amman.
Dr. Momany has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Newark Beth Israel Medical Center
- Chilton Memorial Hospital
- Runnells Specialized Hospital Of Union County, Berkeley Heights
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Momany accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 3 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans