A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Suleiman Momany:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Suleiman Momany, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Momany graduated from University Of Jordan, Amman.
Dr. Momany has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Newark Beth Israel Medical Center
- Chilton Memorial Hospital
- Runnells Specialized Hospital Of Union County, Berkeley Heights
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Suleiman Mohammad Momany MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Suleiman M. Momany practice?
- Dr. Suleiman Momany has 1 office location.
Dr. Suleiman Momany practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Pompton Plains, NJ.
See Pompton Plains Internists and Pompton Plains Pulmonologists.