A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Suleman Aziz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Suleman Aziz, Internist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Suleman Aziz, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Aziz graduated from Rawalpindi Medical College. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Aziz has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Providence St Peter Hospital
- Overlake Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Suleman Aziz MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Suleman Aziz practice?
- Dr. Suleman Aziz has 4 office locations.
Dr. Suleman Aziz practices Internal Medicine near Federal Way, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Bellevue, WA.
See Federal Way Internists.