A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Suleman Iqbal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Suleman Iqbal is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Suleman Iqbal, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Sleep Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Iqbal graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Iqbal has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Bon Secours-Memorial Regional Medical
- Bon Secours Richmond Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Suleman Hameed Iqbal MD is a male Internist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Suleman H. Iqbal practice?
- Dr. Suleman Iqbal has 4 office locations.
Dr. Suleman Iqbal practices Internal Medicine and Sleep Medicine near Richmond, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Colonial Heights, VA and Mechanicsville, VA.
See Richmond Internists and Richmond Sleep Medicine Doctors.