A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Suleman Siddiqui:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Siddiqui graduated from Nova Southeastern University , Davie.
Dr. Siddiqui has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
- Saint Joseph Mercy Saline Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Siddiqui accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 7 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 5 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 15 plans
- Anthem - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Suleman Siddiqui practice?
Dr. Suleman Siddiqui practices Internal Medicine near Ypsilanti, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI.
See Ypsilanti Internists.