A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Suleman Siddiqui:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Siddiqui graduated from Nova Southeastern University , Davie.
Dr. Siddiqui has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
- Saint Joseph Mercy Saline Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Suleman Siddiqui DO is a male Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Suleman Siddiqui practice?
- Dr. Suleman Siddiqui has 1 office location.
Dr. Suleman Siddiqui practices Internal Medicine near Ypsilanti, MI.
See Ypsilanti Internists.