A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sultan Ahmed:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sultan Ahmed is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sultan Ahmed, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ahmed graduated from Sir Salimullah Medical College, Dhaka.
Dr. Ahmed has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Bronx Lebanon Hospital Center - Concourse Division
- Ny Hospital Medical Ctr Of Queens,The
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sultan S Ahmed MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sultan S. Ahmed practice?
- Dr. Sultan Ahmed has 4 office locations.
Dr. Sultan Ahmed practices Internal Medicine near Jackson Heights, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Bronx, NY and New York, NY.
See Jackson Heights Internists.