Dr. Sultan S Ahmed MD is a male General Practitioner, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and General Practice.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sultan Ahmed:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sultan Ahmed, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Ahmed graduated from Sir Salimullah Medical College, Dhaka.More Education & Awards
Dr. Ahmed has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Bergen Regional Medical Center
- Bronx Lebanon Hospital Center - Concourse Division
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ahmed accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- WellCare - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Health Plus - 2 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 10 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Sultan S. Ahmed practice?
Dr. Sultan Ahmed practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and General Practice near Jackson Heights, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Bronx, NY and New York, NY.
See Jackson Heights Internists, Jackson Heights Cardiologists, and Jackson Heights General Practitioners.