Sultan Ahmed Is this you?

3.1

very rude receptionist.

Posted on September 2nd, 2016

very unprofessional receptionist, very rude, always cut off your conversation, never let you finish your conversation. I think problem is they have so many patients from their country and don't care if you are not from receptionist country. management don't even care what is going on in the dr. office as long as they enough patients.

reckless

Posted on February 15th, 2016

this doctor never spend time wit u and never explain u about anything, all he does is give u medicine and refer to another doctor. and the worse part is waiting minimum of 2 hours easily.

IRRESPONSIBLE Dr.

Posted on November 19th, 2015

this doctor is very care less. front desk will not take your matters seriously. for example I was there for my medicine to refill pres. he wrote to pharmacy insulin for my diabetes but did not wrote syringes, only insulin I cant drink my mouth no common sense. I called few time front desk for the missing items this pretty lady said yes yes yes. not ask my name and what so ever, I was about to give information to her she hang up the phone, I have redial and gave my information. after four hour I went to pharmacy to pick up item they could not find anything coz this doc did not even send any. next I called again still nothing.

FRONT DESK SOOOO RUDE!!

Posted on September 22nd, 2015

Ive been coming here for 3 years now ONLY because its near by and they take my insurance every time I call front desk receiptionist is really rude they hang up and act like im an incovenience, most of the time they dont answer the phone. Im looking for another primary doctor ASAP

Posted on April 8th, 2015