inactive

• Internal Medicine Newark, NJ

3.1

February 15th, 2016
reckless
this doctor never spend time wit u and never explain u about anything, all he does is give u medicine and refer to another doctor. and the worse part is waiting minimum of 2 hours easily.

November 19th, 2015
IRRESPONSIBLE Dr.
this doctor is very care less. front desk will not take your matters seriously. for example I was there for my medicine to refill pres. he wrote to pharmacy insulin for my diabetes but did not wrote syringes, only insulin I cant drink my mouth no common sense. I called few time front desk for the missing items this pretty lady said yes yes yes. not ask my name and what so ever, I was about to give information to her she hang up the phone, I have redial and gave my information. after four hour I went to pharmacy to pick up item they could not find anything coz this doc did not even send any. next I called again still nothing.

September 22nd, 2015
FRONT DESK SOOOO RUDE!!
Ive been coming here for 3 years now ONLY because its near by and they take my insurance every time I call front desk receiptionist is really rude they hang up and act like im an incovenience, most of the time they dont answer the phone. Im looking for another primary doctor ASAP

April 7th, 2015