A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sultan Chopan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sultan Chopan is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Chopan graduated from Bangalore Medical College.
Dr. Chopan has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Oroville Hospital
- Oroville Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sultan Chopan BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 30 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sultan Chopan practice?
- Dr. Sultan Chopan has 1 office location.
Dr. Sultan Chopan practices Family Medicine near Oroville, CA.
See Oroville Primary Care Doctors.