A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sultan Chopan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sultan Chopan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chopan
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Chopan Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Chopan graduated from Bangalore Medical College.
Dr. Chopan has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Oroville Hospital
- Oroville Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sultan Chopan BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 31 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sultan Chopan practice?
- Dr. Sultan Chopan has 1 office location.
Dr. Sultan Chopan practices Family Medicine near Oroville, CA.
See Oroville Family Physicians.