Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor

Pacient for 15 years show details Pacient for 15 years
Jul 28th, 2016

I like Doctor Chopan as a doctor and a person. He is very attentive and honest with us. He is forthright and listens., and he will try his best to honor your needs! We hav never had any trouble getting in to see him even on a last minute crisis. He has been very good old fashion doc to easy to talk to and understanding. We have been in a lot of medical emergencies and hospitalization so we have a good history with Dr Chopan.

Feb 26th, 2016

What was most memorable is that I went to him with very distinct symptoms, he did no lab work, diagnosed and treated me for 12 days for inflamed bowl, had no results and didn't try another avenue. Finally after I questioned why he did no labs, he sent me for lab work. Three days later I had to call him. He hadn't even looked at my labs. I had an acute ecology infection. No apology. He had seen me 5 times in 18 days, billed me for each visit, and exhibited no remorse for his lack of expertise, professionalism, or concern. He also treats female patients quite differently from how he treats male patients.

Dr. Chopan is a great Doctor show details Dr. Chopan is a great Doctor
Mar 10th, 2014

Dr. Chopan is a great Doctor! I am a woman and he has always been nice to me and cares very much. I am a complex patient and when he has tried everything he knows with me, he will send me to a specialist. He doesn't prescribe too much medicine. As a matter of fact, sometimes he won't prescribe medicine because he thinks I am on enough stuff. He has helped me in so many ways. He really cares about me. He and his family were on vacation one time, he had a substitute in his office while he was gone and Dr. Chopan called in everyday to check on me. I call that "caring & dedication." That really meant a lot to me. His son is going to college to become a Doctor, not an RN. He probably is qualified to be a medical assistant and that's why he was in the office. Dr. Chopan talks to me about other things in life and always asks how my kids are doing in college, etc...No Doctor is going to be perfect & if you don't click with him, see someone else but don't say things about him or his son if you don't know for sure. Especially if you only went to him one time! And, as far as getting in to see him. I call up and can almost always get in that same day. The staff is also very friendly and efficient too. I have recommended him to many people and they all like him too. You can also reach him when he's out of the office by cell phone. They have the number on their answering machine. That in itself it awesome!

Jul 28th, 2013

This doctor is very rude and told me he doesn't know how he can help me , I was their for shortness of Breath . I never asked for any med's or anything , I don't know what his issue is with women and he has his son working for him acting as a rn , he is in school and is not an rn yet ! Very dangerous to go to him !!!

What a joke show details What a joke
Aug 17th, 2009

HOW this person is practicing medicine I will never know. He over prescribes pills to people and misdiagnoses OFTEN... VERY OFTEN. He seems to not care for women much and also, takes care to not connect with you in any other way then running in and out of the room as fast as he can. Will never go there again.