A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sultan Chowdhary:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sultan Chowdhary is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sultan Chowdhary, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology, and Anatomic Pathology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Chowdhary graduated from King Edward Medical University, Lahore.
Dr. Chowdhary has 39 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Regional Medical Center At Grapevine
- Harris Methodist H E B
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Chowdhary accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 5 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Sultan Chowdhary practice?
Dr. Sultan Chowdhary practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology, and Anatomic Pathology near McKinney, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Mesquite, TX and Dallas, TX.
See McKinney Internists, McKinney Hematologists, McKinney Oncologists, and McKinney Pathologists.