Learn more about Dr. Sultan Chowdhary:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sultan Chowdhary is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chowdhary
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Chowdhary Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sultan Chowdhary, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology, and Anatomic Pathology.
- He has special expertise in 18 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Hepatitis C
- Lung Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Chowdhary graduated from King Edward Medical University, Lahore.
Dr. Chowdhary has 39 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Regional Medical Center At Grapevine
- Harris Methodist H E B
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sultan Aleem Chowdhary MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology, and Anatomic Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Sultan A. Chowdhary practice?
- Dr. Sultan Chowdhary has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sultan Chowdhary practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology, and Anatomic Pathology near Mesquite, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Plano, TX.
See Mesquite Internists, Mesquite Hematologists, Mesquite Oncologists, and Mesquite Pathologists.