A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sultan Chowdhary:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sultan Chowdhary is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chowdhary
Hodgkin’s Lymphoma Patient Education Hodgkin's Lymphoma patient education guide explains how your immune system can be compromised by HD and NHL.Before Visiting Dr. Chowdhary Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sultan Chowdhary, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology, and Anatomic Pathology.
- He has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Hepatitis C
- Lung Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Chowdhary graduated from King Edward Medical University, Lahore.
Dr. Chowdhary has 39 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Baylor University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sultan Aleem Chowdhary MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology, and Anatomic Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Sultan A. Chowdhary practice?
- Dr. Sultan Chowdhary has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sultan Chowdhary practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology, and Anatomic Pathology near Mesquite, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Plano, TX.
See Mesquite Internists, Mesquite Hematologists, Mesquite Oncologists, and Mesquite Pathologists.