Learn more about Dr. Sultan Chowdhary:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sultan Chowdhary is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sultan Chowdhary, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology, and Anatomic Pathology.
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Hepatitis C
- Lung Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloid Leukemia
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Chowdhary graduated from King Edward Medical University, Lahore.
Dr. Chowdhary has 39 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Baylor University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sultan Aleem Chowdhary MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology, and Anatomic Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Sultan A. Chowdhary practice?
- Dr. Sultan Chowdhary has 4 office locations.
Dr. Sultan Chowdhary practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology, and Anatomic Pathology near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Carrollton, TX and Plano, TX.
See Dallas Internists, Dallas Hematologists, Dallas Oncologists, and Dallas Pathologists.