Learn more about Dr. Sultan Chowdhary:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sultan Chowdhary is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chowdhary
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Chowdhary Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sultan Chowdhary, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology, and Anatomic Pathology.
- He has special expertise in 18 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Hepatitis C
- Lung Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Chowdhary graduated from King Edward Medical University, Lahore.
Dr. Chowdhary has 39 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Regional Medical Center At Grapevine
- Harris Methodist H E B
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sultan Aleem Chowdhary MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology, and Anatomic Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Sultan A. Chowdhary practice?
- Dr. Sultan Chowdhary has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sultan Chowdhary practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology, and Anatomic Pathology near Mesquite, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Plano, TX.
See Mesquite Internists, Mesquite Hematologists, Mesquite Oncologists, and Mesquite Pathologists.