A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sultan Mohammad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sultan Mohammad is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sultan Mohammad, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Mohammad graduated from St. Matthew's University, Oviedo.
Dr. Mohammad has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Phoenix Baptist Hospital
- Carl T. Hayden Veterans Affairs Medical Center
- Phoenix Baptist Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sultan Mohammad MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 7 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sultan Mohammad practice?
- Dr. Sultan Mohammad has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sultan Mohammad practices Family Medicine near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Buckeye, AZ.
See Phoenix Family Physicians.