Learn more about Dr. Sultan Mohammad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sultan Mohammad is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mohammad
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Mohammad Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sultan Mohammad, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Mohammad graduated from St. Matthew's University, Oviedo. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Mohammad has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Phoenix Baptist Hospital
- Phoenix Baptist Hospital Medical Center
- Carl T. Hayden Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sultan Mohammad MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 8 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sultan Mohammad practice?
- Dr. Sultan Mohammad has 5 office locations.
Dr. Sultan Mohammad practices Family Medicine near Buckeye, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Phoenix, AZ and Chandler, AZ.
See Buckeye Family Physicians.