A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sultan Quraishi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sultan Quraishi is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Quraishi graduated from Liaquat University Of Medical & Health Sciences, Jamshoro.
Dr. Quraishi has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Rockville General Hospital
- Manchester Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sultan Alam Quraishi MD is a male Internist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sultan A. Quraishi practice?
- Dr. Sultan Quraishi has 1 office location.
Dr. Sultan Quraishi practices Internal Medicine near East Hartford, CT.
See East Hartford Internists.