A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sultan Sultan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sultan Sultan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sultan graduated from Kyhber Medical College.
Dr. Sultan has 11 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital & Med Cen
- Mercy San Juan Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sultan Ahmad Sultan MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sultan A. Sultan practice?
- Dr. Sultan Sultan has 4 office locations.
Dr. Sultan Sultan practices Internal Medicine near Pleasant Hill, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Margate, FL and Carmichael, CA.
See Pleasant Hill Internists.