A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sultana Begum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sultana Begum is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Begum
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Begum Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sultana Begum, MBBS, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Begum graduated from Sylhet Mag Osmani Medical College.
Dr. Begum has 1 hospital affiliations:
- American College of Surgeons
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sultana Begum MBBS and MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Sultana Begum practice?
- Dr. Sultana Begum has 11 office locations.
Dr. Sultana Begum practices Psychiatry near Hamilton, AL.
Additional practice locations include: Haleyville, AL and Fayette, AL.
See Hamilton Psychiatrists.