A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sultana Ghuznavi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sultana Ghuznavi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sultana Ghuznavi, MD, MBBS, BS is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ghuznavi graduated from Dacca Medical College.
Dr. Ghuznavi has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
- Oakwood Heritage Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ghuznavi accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 6 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 6 plans
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 1 plan
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 15 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Sultana R. Ghuznavi practice?
Dr. Sultana Ghuznavi practices Pediatrics near Taylor, MI.
See Taylor Pediatricians.