A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sultana Ghuznavi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sultana Ghuznavi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sultana Ghuznavi, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ghuznavi graduated from Dhaka Medical College.
Dr. Ghuznavi has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Heritage Hospital
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sultana Rokeya Ghuznavi BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Pediatrician, has 41 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Sultana R. Ghuznavi practice?
- Dr. Sultana Ghuznavi has 1 office location.
Dr. Sultana Ghuznavi practices Pediatrics near Taylor, MI.
See Taylor Pediatricians.