Dr. Sultana Ghuznavi MD Patient Reviews

• 3 reviews

June 18th, 2013
LOVE LOVE HER
I TOTALY LOVE THIS DR SHE IS THE BEST. SHE HAS BEEN TAKING CARE OF MY DAUGHTER FOR 3 YEARS NOW AND IS GREAT WITH HER MY DAUGHTER LOVES HER. MY DAUGHTER HAS ALOT OF FOOD ALERGIES AND SHE IS THE ONLY DR THAT HAS BEEN ABLE TO KEEP THEM UNDER CONTROL. ME AND MY HUSBAND TOTALY WOULD SEND PEOPLE TO HER THE STAFF ALSO IS GREAT THE KNOW WHO I AM WHEN I CALL

August 6th, 2012
I would not recommend her.
I visited this provider in great hopes that she would be a wonderful pediatrician for my newborn, who was at the time 2 weeks old. My first impression of her, from my first visit was that she isn't friendly and seem to be in a rush. She didn't greet me nor my husband. She just asked how my son was doing. She also made a sarcastic joke which I found to be immature and inappropriate of her, while checking my son. My second visit with her was terrible! I was breastfeeding my newborn at the time and he was a little slow at gaining weight, either that or he has a fast metabolism. Since now he is 4 months old and drinks 7 oz every 3-4 hours. She indirectly accused me of not feeding my son enough, when in fact he was fed every 2 hours at the time. She was in a rush again and seem annoyed to answer any of my questions. I asked her about baby vitamins and she cut me off. I would never recommend anyone to her. If that is not enough, her staff is not friendly, either.

December 24th, 2011
I Love Dr. Ghuznavi and the Whole Staff
I have been taking my kids for going on 9yrs to her, her and her staff are very patient with me as I tend to over worry about my kids, she is wonderful with us! My second son was allergic to my milk, she even called a NICU doctor to make sure he didnt need to be hospitalized, I ended up having to formula feed but she was right on the situation immediantly! Love Love Love her and all her staff!! They know my voice when I call!! Lol.. Also, I can ALWAYS get my kids in when they are sick ALWAYS!!! Plus she has an after hours number that you can actually talk to her! EXCELLENT DOC!