Dr. Sultana Hamrang Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Sultana Hamrang?

Life saver

Posted on August 24th, 2013

I have PTSD, anxity, had depression, panic attacks. I was seeing another dr an he would not listen an had me on all kinds of meds....I am the typ of person that is proactive...I want to get the best I can be with no meds.....or the least possible.....Dr. Hamerang helped me get out of the vicious cycle....an gave me coping skills to get better.....now I am happy dont take any meds an have the skills i need to deal with my mental illness.....she is awesome

Posted on June 12th, 2011

She calls you sweety the whole time and never really seems to know what's going on. She also has had me in her office for 3 minutes and charged $200!!!

Posted on September 22nd, 2015