Dr. Sultana Ikramullah MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

February 7th, 2017
Ivania
Its was an exaggeration of medicine at the age of 17 five meds a day. Today I do know why but it was very difficult to communicate with her but she is a female and has a lot to learn. I do accept the law of DNA maybe that's the reason why we are psychiatrist. My brain was affected by so much medication. How could I sue myself she has to learn the Spanish way the German Indian is harsh.

February 7th, 2017
Ivania

April 20th, 2016
The Dr. is very helpful for finding the proper medication and dosage. They have therapist available if needed.

July 13th, 2015
Excellent Dr

April 22nd, 2014
Very impersonal. Terrible staff.
I visited Dr Ikramullah for about a year. Her appointments on scheduled on 15 minute increments so you never get to spend much time with her. Most visits were in and out and she forwarded your perscription to the pharmacy. I asked several times for a 90 perscription for a mail in pharmacy because it was cheaper and she said it was easier for her to just forward it to electronically send it to the pharmacy. In this period of time I lost my job and insurance and was unable to afford the private pay amount, she refused to fill my perscription without a visit. I had a check bounce (obviously not on purpose) and someone in her staff told me that I must have known the check was bad and wrote it anyway, which was very untrue as well as offensive. I'm in the process of looking for a new psychiatrist, one who will actually show concern for her patients rather than in just the money and with a staff that is not so rude.

March 9th, 2017