Dr. Sultana Khimani Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Sultana Khimani?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

May 11th, 2015

HORRIBLE

Dr. Khimani is a horrible dr. I would NEVER see her again nor would I ever recommend her to anyone. I saw her for my 4th pregnancy. she didn't do any labs to even confirm I was pregnant, not even a sono. I went back 2 wks later for a sono & the baby showed to be 5wks less in measurements than it should have & there was no heartbeat. I stressed my concern. yet she said there was nothing to worry about. I asked for labs to check my hcg levels bc I knew something was wrong & still she denied me that. sure enough the next day I began bleeding & went to ER where they did lab work to confirm my hcg level was low. 2 days later I was back at ER & passed my baby. I carried around my dead baby for wks not even knowing something was wrong bc she never did lab or cared to listen to my concern. I know my body better than she did & still she paid no mind to my worry. I will NEVER see her again!! this wasn't only my life she was suppose to be caring for but my unborn child's as well

March 17th, 2015

Worst Obgyn I've ever Been To

The office environment is not so great, very old and very uncomfortable seating. A VERY LONG WAIT TIME TO BE SEEN! The staff ladies are not so nice, if you have a question you have to leave a voicemail to the doctors nurse which typically doesn't get back to you and if you're lucky she will call you back within 3-4 days of leaving the message. The doctor is nice the only problem I had with her was that I was very sick with the flu and she had told me if I go sick to come to her office, well I got very sick on Friday my husband wanted to take me to an ER clinic but I said no since the doctor had said to go see her, so I waited until Monday to call and when I called they couldn't get me in as a walk in, after fighting to get seen since I was very sick the doctor finally agreed to see me and I drove an hour and a half to the doctors office, when I got there I waited for the longest time to be seen, when she finally saw me she didn't exam me or check my throat, fever, anything, she simply gave me a prescription, I was very upset and so was my husband she could have just sent the prescription to our local pharmacy if she knew what I had and what she was going to prescribe me. The second incident I had was when I said I've had it here, Im going to another obgyn. We we're scheduled for our gender reveal ultrasound on Friday, we had a family emergency and we had to leave that Wednesday, so I called Monday to see if I could get seen sooner but they had no availabilty, so I requested to get a prescription for an ultrasound at the hospital next door that could see me sooner, however the doctor didn't want me to do that because she wanted all the measurements of the baby, I called the hospital and they said they would send all that info over to her, so I called back and the doctor said no again, I asked if I had it done would she be in the room with me and she said no, so it made no difference where I had it done. Since her office has a private ultrasound, my husband thought perhaps she just wanted to get the money for the insurance instead of the hospital getting it if I did it thru them. We also felt that she made me go into see her when I was sick only for collecting the insurance money since she didn't even exam me. Overall I wouldn't recommend this doctor or the other doctor in her facility, bad experience over all.

October 12th, 2016