A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sultana Qurashi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Qurashi
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Qurashi Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Qurashi graduated from Kabir Medical College, Peshawar.
Dr. Qurashi has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Sacred Heart Hospital/Allentown
- St Luke's Quakertown Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sultana Khatoon Qurashi MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 43 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sultana K. Qurashi practice?
- Dr. Sultana Qurashi has 1 office location.
Dr. Sultana Qurashi practices Family Medicine and Internal Medicine near Allentown, PA.
See Allentown Family Physicians and Allentown Internists.