A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sultana Qurashi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Qurashi graduated from Kabir Medical College, Peshawar.
Dr. Qurashi has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Sacred Heart Hospital/Allentown
- St Luke's Quakertown Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sultana Khatoon Qurashi MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 43 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sultana K. Qurashi practice?
- Dr. Sultana Qurashi has 1 office location.
Dr. Sultana Qurashi practices Family Medicine and Internal Medicine near Allentown, PA.
See Allentown Primary Care Doctors and Allentown Internists.