A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Suma Abraham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Suma Abraham is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Suma Abraham, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Lipid Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Abraham graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Abraham has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Medical Center At Irving
- Baylor Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Suma Mary Abraham MD is a female Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Suma M. Abraham practice?
- Dr. Suma Abraham has 1 office location.
Dr. Suma Abraham practices Internal Medicine near Irving, TX.
See Irving Internists.