Learn more about Dr. Suma Abraham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Suma Abraham is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Suma Abraham, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Lipid Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Abraham graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Abraham has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Medical Center At Irving
- Baylor Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Abraham accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 5 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Suma M. Abraham practice?
Dr. Suma Abraham practices Internal Medicine near Irving, TX.
See Irving Internists.