A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Suma Ghanta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Suma Ghanta is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Suma Ghanta, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ghanta graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Ghanta has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St. Clare's Hospital-Denville
- Hackettstown Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Suma Bala Ghanta MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Suma B. Ghanta practice?
- Dr. Suma Ghanta has 2 office locations.
Dr. Suma Ghanta practices Family Medicine near Mullica Hill, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Flanders, NJ.
See Mullica Hill Family Physicians.