Learn more about Dr. Suma Ghanta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Suma Ghanta is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ghanta
Menopause Patient Education Read our patient education guide on how menopause progresses and stages and different types that occur in women, such as perimenopasue and postmenopause.Before Visiting Dr. Ghanta Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Suma Ghanta, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ghanta graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Ghanta has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St. Clare's Hospital-Denville
- Hackettstown Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Suma Bala Ghanta MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Suma B. Ghanta practice?
- Dr. Suma Ghanta has 1 office location.
Dr. Suma Ghanta practices Family Medicine near Flanders, NJ.
See Flanders Family Physicians.