A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Suma Konety:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Suma Konety is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Konety
Deep Vein Thrombosis Patient Education Learn all about symptoms and treatments for deep vein thrombosis by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Konety Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Suma Konety, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Konety graduated from Bangalore Medical College.
Dr. Konety has 15 hospital affiliations:
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
- Fairview Ridges Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Suma H Konety BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Suma H. Konety practice?
- Dr. Suma Konety has 8 office locations.
Dr. Suma Konety practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near San Francisco, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Princeton, MN and Minneapolis, MN.
See San Francisco Internists and San Francisco Cardiologists.