A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Suma Konety:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Suma Konety is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Konety
Specialties & Research
Dr. Suma Konety, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Konety graduated from Bangalore Medical College.
Dr. Konety has 15 hospital affiliations:
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
- Fairview Ridges Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Suma H Konety BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Suma H. Konety practice?
- Dr. Suma Konety has 1 office location.
Dr. Suma Konety practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Minneapolis, MN.
See Minneapolis Internists and Minneapolis Cardiologists.