A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Suma Rao:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Rao graduated from Kempegowda Institute Of Medical Sciences, Bangalore.
Dr. Rao has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Osborn
- Phoenix Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Suma P Rao MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Suma P. Rao practice?
- Dr. Suma Rao has 2 office locations.
Dr. Suma Rao practices Pediatrics and Maternal & Fetal Medicine near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Pediatricians and Phoenix Obstetricians & Gynecologists.