A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Suma Rao:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rao
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Rao Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Rao graduated from Kempegowda Institute Of Medical Sciences, Bangalore.
Dr. Rao has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Osborn
- Phoenix Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Suma P Rao MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Suma P. Rao practice?
- Dr. Suma Rao has 1 office location.
Dr. Suma Rao practices Pediatrics and Maternal & Fetal Medicine near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Pediatricians and Phoenix Obstetricians & Gynecologists.