A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Suma Pyati:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Suma Pyati, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Pyati graduated from Rani Durgavati Vishwavidhyalaya Medical College, Madhya Pradesh.
Dr. Pyati has 2 hospital affiliations:
- John H Stroger Jr Hospital of Cook County
- John H. Stroger,Jr.,Hospital of Cook County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Suma Prahlad Pyati BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Pediatrician, has 40 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Suma P. Pyati practice?
- Dr. Suma Pyati has 2 office locations.
Dr. Suma Pyati practices Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Oak Brook, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Chicago, IL.
See Oak Brook Pediatricians.