A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Suma Thomas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Suma Thomas is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Suma Thomas, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Thomas graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Thomas has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Lahey Clinic
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Thomas accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 24 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 7 plans
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 4 plans
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Health New England - 6 plans
- Evercare - 4 plans
- Cigna - 20 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Suma A. Thomas practice?
Dr. Suma Thomas practices General Practice, Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Adolescent Medicine near Burlington, MA.
See Burlington General Practitioners, Burlington Internists, Burlington Cardiologists, and Burlington Family Physicians.