A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Suma Thomas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Suma Thomas is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Thomas
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Thomas Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Suma Thomas, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Thomas graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Thomas has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Lahey Clinic
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Suma Anna Thomas MD is a female Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Suma A. Thomas practice?
- Dr. Suma Thomas has 1 office location.
Dr. Suma Thomas practices Cardiovascular Disease near Burlington, MA.
See Burlington Cardiologists.