A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Suma Thomas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Suma Thomas is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Suma Thomas, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Thomas graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Thomas has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Lahey Clinic
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Suma Anna Thomas MD is a female Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Suma A. Thomas practice?
- Dr. Suma Thomas has 1 office location.
Dr. Suma Thomas practices Cardiovascular Disease near Burlington, MA.
See Burlington Cardiologists.