A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sumac Diaz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sumac Diaz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Diaz
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Diaz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sumac Diaz, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Child Delivery or Birth (Obstetric Delivery)
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- Hysterectomy (Vaginal)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Menstruation Disturbances
- Tubal Ligation (Permanent Sterilization in Women)
- Vaginal Birth after Cesarean
- Vaginal Discharge
Education & Awards
Dr. Diaz graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Diaz has 1 hospital affiliations:
- CJW Medical Center- Chippenham Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sumac Diaz MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Sumac Diaz practice?
- Dr. Sumac Diaz has 1 office location.
Dr. Sumac Diaz practices Family Medicine and Obstetrics & Gynecology near Richmond, VA.
See Richmond Primary Care Doctors and Richmond Obstetricians & Gynecologists.