Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Sumac Diaz
Dr. Sumac Diaz, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Richmond, VA. She has 18 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology and Family Medicine. Dr. Diaz is affiliated with Children's Hospital of The King's Daughters, CJW Medical Center - Johnston Willis Hospital Campus and CJW Medical Center- Chippenham Hospital. Dr. Diaz has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Sumac Diaz has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment...
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for...
Dr. Sumac Diaz is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Richmond, VA.
Dr. Robert Chaplin Jr
General Practice, Family Medicine
Richmond, VA 0.02 mi51
Dr. Kavitha Krottapalli
Richmond, VA 0.08 mi20
Dr. Gregory Benbow
Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine
Richmond, VA 0.11 mi30