Learn more about Dr. Sumac Diaz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sumac Diaz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sumac Diaz, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Child Delivery or Birth (Obstetric Delivery)
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- Hysterectomy (Vaginal)
- Intrauterine Device (IUD)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Menstruation Disturbances
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Tubal Ligation (Permanent Sterilization in Women)
- Vaginal Birth after Cesarean
- Vaginal Discharge
Education & Awards
Dr. Diaz graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Diaz has 1 hospital affiliations:
- CJW Medical Center- Chippenham Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sumac Diaz MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sumac Diaz practice?
- Dr. Sumac Diaz has 1 office location.
Dr. Sumac Diaz practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Family Medicine near Richmond, VA.
See Richmond Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Richmond Family Physicians.