A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sumac Diaz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sumac Diaz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Diaz
Migraines Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about migranes, a neurological disorder that causes tension headaches and nausea.Before Visiting Dr. Diaz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sumac Diaz, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Child Delivery or Birth (Obstetric Delivery)
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- Hysterectomy (Vaginal)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Menstruation Disturbances
- Tubal Ligation (Permanent Sterilization in Women)
- Vaginal Birth after Cesarean
- Vaginal Discharge
Education & Awards
Dr. Diaz graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Diaz has 1 hospital affiliations:
- CJW Medical Center- Chippenham Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sumac Diaz MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Sumac Diaz practice?
- Dr. Sumac Diaz has 1 office location.
Dr. Sumac Diaz practices Family Medicine and Obstetrics & Gynecology near Richmond, VA.
See Richmond Primary Care Doctors and Richmond Obstetricians & Gynecologists.