A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sumaira Khan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sumaira Khan is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Khan
Major Depressive Disorder Patient Education Vitals patient guide for major depressive disorder and types and sypmtoms of depression such as dysthymia or postpartum.Before Visiting Dr. Khan Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sumaira Khan, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Khan graduated from Rawalpindi Medical College.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sumaira Fayyaz Khan MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Sumaira F. Khan practice?
- Dr. Sumaira Khan has 1 office location.
Dr. Sumaira Khan practices Psychiatry near Tampa, FL.
See Tampa Psychiatrists.