A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Suman Bireddy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Suman Bireddy, Nephrologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Suman Bireddy, MD is board certified in Nephrology and Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bireddy graduated from Gandhi Medical College, Hyderabad.
Dr. Bireddy has 28 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Suman Kumar Bireddy MD is a male Nephrologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Suman K. Bireddy practice?
- Dr. Suman Bireddy has 1 office location.
Dr. Suman Bireddy practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Internists and Fort Worth Nephrologists.