A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Suman Kalanithi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Suman Kalanithi, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kalanithi graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Kalanithi has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Suman Arul Kalanithi MD is a male Neurologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Suman A. Kalanithi practice?
- Dr. Suman Kalanithi has 1 office location.
Dr. Suman Kalanithi practices Neurology near Leesburg, VA.
See Leesburg Neurologists.