A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Suman Kambhampati:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Suman Kambhampati is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Suman Kambhampati, MBBS, MD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Bone Marrow and Lymphatic Tissue Cancer (Hematologic Neoplasm)
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Kambhampati graduated from Bldea's Shri B.M. Patil Medical College, Bijapur.
Dr. Kambhampati has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Kansas Hospital
- University of Kansas Medical Center
- Kansas City Veterans Affairs
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Suman Kambhampati MBBS and MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Suman Kambhampati practice?
- Dr. Suman Kambhampati has 6 office locations.
Dr. Suman Kambhampati practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Leawood, KS.
Additional practice locations include: Kansas City, MO and Kansas City, KS.
See Leawood Internists, Leawood Hematologists, and Leawood Oncologists.