Learn more about Dr. Suman Kambhampati:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Suman Kambhampati is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kambhampati
Hodgkin’s Lymphoma Patient Education Hodgkin's Lymphoma patient education guide explains how your immune system can be compromised by HD and NHL.Before Visiting Dr. Kambhampati Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Suman Kambhampati, MBBS, MD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Bone Marrow and Lymphatic Tissue Cancer (Hematologic Neoplasm)
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Kambhampati graduated from Bldea's Shri B.M. Patil Medical College, Bijapur.
Dr. Kambhampati has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Kansas Hospital
- University of Kansas Medical Center
- Kansas City Veterans Affairs
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Suman Kambhampati MBBS and MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Suman Kambhampati practice?
- Dr. Suman Kambhampati has 2 office locations.
Dr. Suman Kambhampati practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Kansas City, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Kansas City, KS.
See Kansas City Internists, Kansas City Hematologists, and Kansas City Oncologists.