A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Suman Malempati:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Suman Malempati is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Malempati
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Malempati Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Suman Malempati, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Pediatric HematologyOncology
Education & Awards
Dr. Malempati graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.
Dr. Malempati has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Oregon Health & Science University Hospitals And Clinics
- Ohsu Doernbecher Childrens Hospital
- OHSU Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Suman Malempati MD is a male Pediatrician, has 16 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Suman Malempati practice?
- Dr. Suman Malempati has 1 office location.
Dr. Suman Malempati practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near Portland, OR.
See Portland Pediatricians and Portland Oncologists.