A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Suman Malempati:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Suman Malempati is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Suman Malempati, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Pediatric HematologyOncology
Education & Awards
Dr. Malempati graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.
Dr. Malempati has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Oregon Health & Science University Hospitals And Clinics
- Ohsu Doernbecher Childrens Hospital
- OHSU Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Suman Malempati MD is a male Pediatrician, has 15 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Suman Malempati practice?
- Dr. Suman Malempati has 1 office location.
Dr. Suman Malempati practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near Portland, OR.
See Portland Pediatricians and Portland Pediatric Specialists.