A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Suman Mishra:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Suman Mishra is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Suman Mishra, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Mishra graduated from S M S Medical College, Rajasthan. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Mishra has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Community General Hospital of Greater Syracuse
- St Joseph's Hospital Health Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mishra accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HealthNow New York - 5 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Excellus Blue Cross Blue Shield - 26 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 7 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Suman Mishra practice?
Dr. Suman Mishra practices Family Medicine, Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Otolaryngology near Liverpool, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Fayetteville, NY and Pittsburgh, PA.
See Liverpool Family Physicians, Liverpool Obstetricians & Gynecologists, and Liverpool Otolaryngologists.