Obstetricians & Gynecologists

5100 W Taft Rd
Ste 3G
Liverpool, NY 13088
315-452-2968
Locations and availability (4)

3.0

|  MOST DISAPPOINTED  |  show details
Jan 8th, 2014

She stayed in the room while i undressed, i would have preferred privacy. they didn't even pull the curtain closed all the way around the door and 2 strange men, i think pharmaceutical people were standing directly outside the door of my exam room. i did not feel respected or regarded with professionalism. in fact i felt very violated.

|  Very warm and caring  |  show details
by Kavya on Jun 14th, 2013

Jun 13th, 2012

I have been having health issues for over three months now. I have been misdiagnosed and was prescribed unnecessary medications and my diagnosis is still left incorrectly treated. I plan to change physicians shortly.

Jan 8th, 2012

She delivered both my Children, she has excellent bedside manner and is very informative...and very caring!

Sep 29th, 2011

Back in Feb. 2011, A tumor was found on an ovary and I was referred to Dr Mishra,who was able to get me in the office quickly. She was so nice but to the point, and referred me to a surgeon. I was operated on in March, Thank goodness it was benign ! I want to Thank Dr. Mishra and her staff for doing a great job !

|  A  |  show details
Feb 19th, 2011

Recently I had to seek out a Gyn impromtu for an unexpected diagnoses, she fit me right in and referred me immediately to deal with my situation. The entire experience was caring and professional.

by Anna V. on May 18th, 2009

Very caring, professional and thorough. Open to patient input. Staff is friendly and courteous.