A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Suman Rao:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Suman Rao is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Suman Rao, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloid Leukemia
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Rao graduated from Gandhi Medical College, Hyderabad.
Dr. Rao has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Franklin Square Hospital
- St Joseph Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Suman Bannur Rao MD is a female Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Suman B. Rao practice?
- Dr. Suman Rao has 2 office locations.
Dr. Suman Rao practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Rosedale, MD.
See Rosedale Internists, Rosedale Hematologists, and Rosedale Oncologists.