A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Suman Rathbun:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Suman Rathbun is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Suman Rathbun, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Rathbun graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Rathbun has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Anthony Hospital
- OU Medical Center Edmond
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Suman Wasan Rathbun MD is a female Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Suman W. Rathbun practice?
- Dr. Suman Rathbun has 2 office locations.
Dr. Suman Rathbun practices Internal Medicine near Oklahoma City, OK.
Additional practice locations include: Norman, OK.
See Oklahoma City Internists.