A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Suman Sood:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Suman Sood, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Hematology.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hemolytic Anemia
- Hemophilia B
- Hemorrhagic Thrombocythemia
- High Platelet Count (Thrombocytosis)
- Low Platelet Count (Thrombocytopenia)
- Polycythemia Vera
- von Willebrand Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Sood graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Dr. Sood has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- Ann Arbor Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Suman L Sood MD is a female Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Suman L. Sood practice?
- Dr. Suman Sood has 2 office locations.
Dr. Suman Sood practices Internal Medicine and Hematology near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Internists and Ann Arbor Hematologists.