A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Suman Sood:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Suman Sood, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Hematology.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hemolytic Anemia
- Hemophilia B
- Hemorrhagic Thrombocythemia
- High Platelet Count (Thrombocytosis)
- Low Platelet Count (Thrombocytopenia)
- Polycythemia Vera
- von Willebrand Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Sood graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Dr. Sood has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Ann Arbor Veterans Affairs Medical Center
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers