A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Suman Veeragandahm:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Dr. Veeragandahm has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Eden Medical Center - San Leandro Hospital Campus
- Eden Medical Center - Eden Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Suman Pinnamaneni Veeragandahm MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Suman P. Veeragandahm practice?
- Dr. Suman Veeragandahm has 2 office locations.
Dr. Suman Veeragandahm practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Castro Valley, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Hayward, CA.
See Castro Valley Obstetricians & Gynecologists.