A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sumana Ketha:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sumana Ketha is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sumana Ketha, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ketha graduated from Guntur Medical College.
Dr. Ketha has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Regional Medical Center At Grapevine
- Baylor Medical Center At Irving
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sumana D Ketha MD is a female Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sumana D. Ketha practice?
- Dr. Sumana Ketha has 3 office locations.
Dr. Sumana Ketha practices Internal Medicine near Irving, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Grand Prairie, TX.
See Irving Internists.