inactive

Sumana Ketha MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.2
  • 3 reviews

December 4th, 2015
Had a real bad experience with Sumana's Clinic located in 2925 Skyway Cir N, Irving, TX 75038. I do not have any issues with the Doctor but its the hospital staffs which made me write this review. i did my Preventive check up there. and was told that i will get the lab results via mail. Its been almost 3 weeks and no results yet. When ever I call they put me on Hold and make me wait like 10 -15 mins and say the Nurse is busy and will get a call back. But I never gets a call back. I was supposed to go in for a second visit and they told me that they will be reminding me of the same but never did and I missed my appointment. My advice, no issues with the doc but if you are ready to miss your appointments and be on the phone waiting to talk to some one other than the reception person(who just redirects the call) then please go ahead. For the one's which I given 1 Start, if I would have given an option to give 0 stars, I would gladly do it.

July 1st, 2015
Terrible doctor and staff.

September 28th, 2012
cares for the patient
Listens to patient.Compassionate. Flexible in timings. Also takes care of the patient if goes to hospital.