Type 2 Diabetes
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Sumana Reddy
Dr. Sumana Reddy, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Conyers, GA, with other offices in Atlanta, GA and Charleston, SC. She has 11 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Reddy is affiliated with St. Mary's Hospital Athens, East Cooper Medical Center and Emory University Hospital Midtown. She speaks English.
Dr. Sumana Reddy has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Sumana Reddy is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Conyers, GA.
Dr. Harmon Smith
Conyers, GA 0.09 mi22
Dr. Bryan Riggeal
Neurology, Ophthalmology, Internal Medicine
Conyers, GA 0.09 mi10
Dr. Walter James
Sleep Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine
Conyers, GA 0.09 mi44