A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sumana Reddy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sumana Reddy is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sumana Reddy, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Reddy graduated from University Of Toronto Faculty Of Medicine.
Dr. Reddy has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Natividad Medical Center
- Salinas Valley Memorial Health Care District
- Salinas Valley Memorial Healthcare System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Reddy accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Central California Alliance for Health - 5 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Sumana Reddy practice?
Dr. Sumana Reddy practices Family Medicine near Salinas, CA.
See Salinas Family Physicians.