A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sumana Narasimhan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sumana Narasimhan, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Narasimhan graduated from Lady Hardinge Medical College, New Delhi. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Narasimhan has 6 hospital affiliations:
- UH Conneaut Medical Center
- University Hospitals Geauga Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sumana Narasimhan BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Pediatrician, has 21 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Sumana Narasimhan practice?
- Dr. Sumana Narasimhan has 4 office locations.
Dr. Sumana Narasimhan practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology near Cleveland, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Westlake, OH and Medina, OH.
See Cleveland Pediatricians and Cleveland Endocrinologists.